Wednesday 11 September 2013

A faithful friend

I can be a very faithful friend to my staff if I want to. I'm quite a social personality, which isn't that common among cats I believe. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate my own time and space, but very often I like to accompany my dear staff in their everyday routines. This happens most often every morning when I like to delight the lady of the house with my company. So, every morning when she brushes her teeth, I watch her and stare at her adoringly, like this:
 
 
She usually appreciates that. Then I usually remember that I'm a cat with a catlike personality, and I start pushing the soap dispenser into the sink with my paw. I think it's a fun game, but the lady of the house doesn't find it amusing at all. I guess our senses of humor are a bit different...
 
Anyhow, I'm a faithful friend to my own humans, and I take that task very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment