Monday 16 September 2013

Double doors

Ok, so the staff made me a new entrance to my litter box room. I'm not quite sure what to think about  that, but I guess it's fine. My staff was all worried that I wouldn't understand how the new pet door works. Hello, I'm a cat, I have brains! I'm capable of many things that require some higher reasoning. So this is how it looks like now. They made me practice the going-through-the-door routine several times by pushing me through it. Well, I pleased them by going along with it, though it was very much unnecessary. I mean, who wouldn't understand the function of a pet door? Well, a stupid dog maybe...

 
See? Easy peasy. So why go through all this trouble? I guess they didn't like the smell of my litter box that wandered around the whole house when the door was open. Also from what I've heard, they won't heat this room that much during the winter, so it would be best to be able to keep the door closed. So they expect me to freeze my butt off when I need to visit my litter box?? We'll see about that... Might be that I need to teach them a lesson there.

No comments:

Post a Comment