Saturday 28 September 2013

Food!


Here I am doing one of my favourite things, eating! Or actually in this picture I'm drinking some water, but you'll get the idea. I have two separate bowls for my food; one for the soft and mushy food, and one for my cat cereal. Now, I can be quite picky with the mushy food, and I don't think the lady of the house gives me the finest of the food that would be available. There is a lot of room for improvement there. I don't yet know how to get my message through properly, but I'm working on that.
 
One funny thing I like to do with my water bowl, is to simply turn it upside down! Hilarious! The lady of the house gets really angry when I do that. She has even bought me a bowl that is quite difficult to turn around, since it's so heavy. But I can do it still. I think it´s a nice joke, but no-one else seems to understand it. Strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment