Wednesday 18 September 2013

I got beef

Well, actually this was a good thing, I was given some bites of a delicious steak. The lady of the house and the big one were having steak for dinner, and guess what? I was invited to the table! The steak was sooo delicious. If there is one thing the big one can do, it's cooking. He can make the best steaks in town. Believe me I was in heaven when I got to taste some quality food instead of that suspicious general substance which is stuffed in the catfood cans. Like always, here are some pictures of this event:
 
 Here I am, just like any other human being, enjoying my dinner.

 
What is this, what is this, what is this...
 
 
Ohhh, steak... I'm in heaven!
 
 
So that was a glorious Saturday evening. After that, back to the basic catfood...

No comments:

Post a Comment