Thursday 26 September 2013

One step closer


You might remember these guys? The fishes of the family? I have been entertaining the idea of catching them somehow, but so far I haven't been able to get any results.The glass between me and the fish seems too thick, and I was almost out of ideas, until yesterday! I realised I could jump ON the aquarium! There are even small holes on the top of the aquarium, where I could easily put my paws into. It was a shame that the staff noticed my plan, and they removed me of the aquarium immediately. I guess they wouldn't appreciate me catching the fish. I heard they are planning all kinds of security arrangements in order to protect the fishes. Hmph...there are plenty of fish in that box, they wouldn't even notice if I would catch a couple of them! So typical of my staff to think so narrow minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment