Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Mystery of the Red Dot

I have a confession to make. I am addicted to chasing a mysterious red dot. I don't get to see the red dot too often, but when I see it, I just can't leave it alone. I just have to chase it everywhere. I don't really understand my own behaviour. I mean, all the other toys and distractions I'm able to choose not to play with, but this stupid red dot just makes me crazy! I just can't leave it alone. My staff made an embarrassing video of me chasing the red dot. It's stupid I know. They say the video is in YouTube now and forever I guess. Can you believe it was the first video they have uploaded there! I can't believe that I'm actually living with ancient dinosaurs who haven't uploaded anything to YouTube before this! It was about time... The video is a bit too long to be honest, and there isn't any backround music either! B-o-r-i-n-g... So please try to imagine some nice, happy music on the background when watching it.  Any music playing in your head right now will do I guess. So, here you go, Carlos The Cat chasing the red dot...

 
So. That took 1:34 minutes of your life you will never get back. Was it worth it? I doubt it. I think we need to practise this video thingie some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment