Saturday 23 November 2013

Treats!!!

OMC, this is a historical day for me! This is the day when I got official treats for cats for the first time!! OMC they were good!
 
The lady of the house had bought me TWO different kinds of treats; some dry stuff with a taste of salmon (great stuff!!) and some milky catmint bites (not that great stuff). The salmon squares were DELICIOUS! I could live with that stuff! Here you can see me enjoying the salmon treats, I almost ate the fingers of the lady of the house because I was in such a hurry to get more treats from her hand.
 
YUMMY!!

8 comments:

  1. If she's slow with the treats, she should get bit. Treats are the best. I like Greenies SmartBites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catmint! EEK! We vote for salmon. Glad you got to finally get treats for the first time. Hope it's not the last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, tha catmint wasn't a good idea at all... Luckily I got to enjoy the salmon bits many times during the weekend!

      Delete
  3. dood...nothin better N salmon flavored treetz less it bee de salmon it self.....well, oh kay.... we gotta toss in trout, flounder, mackerull, toona, sea bass, pork roast, shrimpz...pie...donuts N sghetti :)

    ReplyDelete