Friday 20 December 2013

Gone hiding

Today has been VERY annoying. First I was glad that the lady of the house came home early from work, to start her Christmas vacation. However, immediately after she came through the door, she started cleaning up the house. She has been talking about some great Christmas clean-up, and I guess this is it. Since I don't enjoy cleaning, I have mostly been hiding somewhere.


You might think this is me, but it is not. This is a random Turkish cat my staff met when they were in Turkey on a vacation last summer. This trip took place just before they got me, and they thought this cat reminded them of me. 

So enjoy this Turkish cat, since I haven't fastened on film today because I have gone hiding. Maybe tomorrow is a better day...

4 comments:

  1. We don't blame you for hiding, Carlos. We hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now it is a lot more peaceful around here!

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a better day tomorrow Carlos. The Turkish cat is very handsome. Of course, not more handsome than you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did! Yes, my Turkish colleague is quite smashing, but I would say my face is a bit better built than his. And let's not forget my silky smooth fur. Well, it's easy to be handsome if you are a black cat!

      Delete