Tuesday 3 June 2014

Summertime

So far I've been lucky with the situation with the holidaying kids. The weather has been so nice that they practically live outside. They run around the yard and the nearby parks with their friends like young horses that are set free to fields. 

 
The only bad thing is that I would like to join them, but I'm not always allowed to... The humans say that if I stay too long in the hot sunny weather, I will get dehydrated since I don't like to drink water that much. Sigh. So I just settle with watching the kids have all the fun and keep meowing very loudly to express my deeply hurt feelings.

6 comments:

  1. Carlos, it is never a satisfactory situation, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood....waterz knot all that bad ...think oh de fish that live IN it & purrhaps ewe will wanna drink mor; sew then ya wood knot get sew dee hydra dated...then ewe could go outside N meow ya want bak IN !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need someone to play with Carlos.
    Maybe you can get your Mom to do as you wish ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it will rain one day and they will stay indoors with you. We guess you'll have to pester, er ask mom nicely, if she'll play with you.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw poor Carlos! Outdoors can be dangerous for the kitties sometimes =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's probably better that you stay inside, Carlos, and let those "horses" keep running. ;)

    ReplyDelete