Wednesday 9 July 2014

Leave of absence, granted

You know, for once my secretary had the brains to do as I have adviced her to do in case she wants to have a break from working for my blog. She made all the required paperwork and negotiated with me in good time beforehand. So I granted her a leave of absence for some days. It's summer anyhow, and she barely stays indoors. Beaches and cottages are calling and she tries to wean herself from her mobile and the computer (good luck with that...). Anyhow, maybe we'll be having some adventures documented when she'll be good and ready to blog again.
 
 
So, so long for now, we'll be closing the computer for a while and enjoy some summertime!
 
See you sooner than later!

7 comments:

  1. Our human is doing the same, not blogging much during the oh-so-short summers. Enjoy your break, but we WILL miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way more generous than I am, Carlos! My human gets no time off (even if she sometimes steals it anyhow).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you!! The days with out your post will not be the same. The whole house looks forward to your daily posts. Be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I had a small break last week I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...pack sum ham samiches, flounder, friez, mackerull N meat loaf N haza nice vacationz break....enjoy de lake & de cottage N hope ya get sum fishin time in....better yet haz de staff fish for ewe !!! see ya soon, sta safe N get in ta plentee oh trubull !! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope your human enjoys her time off. We'll see you soon, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your summer adventures Carlos! We looks forward to hearing all about when you gets back.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete