Tuesday 12 August 2014

It ain't always easy being a cat

Friends, once again I've become an innocent victim of a case of Too Busy Staff. It seems that starting school and work after a long holiday causes the staff to lose their focus totally.

I mean, I haven't been given decent lap time for some days now. Yesterday I managed to get a short "power-lap" time, but I'm not sure if quality makes up for quantity. 

I don't know how desperately I should show my need for some cuddles and attention, but tonight I really went all in and gave my best performance. I think the secretary finally got my hint...

 
Hello there, do you see me?


 
I'm stretching and purring and being very cute, do you notice?


 
Touching your toes gently with my paws (no claws involved).


 
Ok, even nibbling your toes a bit...
 
After all this trouble, I FINALLY got my lap time. And also the best part, a DECENT evening snack!!

 
I guess the secretary felt a sting on her conscience, as she should have. Maybe she will now make a point of reserving more time for me!



6 comments:

  1. dood....brilliant planz !!! ewe may haz come up with DE a tenshun gettin plan oh de centuree.....grate werk tho frank lee we wood chomped thoz toyz....ya can keep that aza bak up plan...oh, N that IZ flounder in yur dish...rite !! ?? ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! That was quite the performance! I do a version where I wrap myself around their legs in figure eights trying to trip them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those moves did the trick!
    Good for you :)
    Our Julie also uses those moves(big stretching and showing tummy)
    on Mom and it works!
    Good that you got a treat!!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had to make EXTRA efforts, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Carlos! You showed great restraint not biting those toes, MOL

    Sasha, Sami & saku

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think that looking cute is what did it, Carlos. :)

    ReplyDelete