Thursday 4 September 2014

Pretending

Humans can be really strange every now and then. Sometimes they say they are doing something, but are actually doing a whole different thing.

Like now my secretary just said that she is cleaning up the house, but from where I'm looking at it, she's sitting on the couch playing Candy Crush on her mobile. 


Oh cod give me strenght not to lose my mind with this lazy kind of staff I've been given...

By the way, I switched the anynomous commenting off since I've been receiving a lot of spam. I hope you don't mind! If there are troubles with commenting, please drop me a mail. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Carlos, it is very difficult to keep humans on track, I've already discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Bear. At least she is not running that loud sucky thing around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....peepulz iz strange all de time, leest heer in trout towne they iz....like de food gurl iz all ways
    sneekin round blogger at werk, then pretendin TWO werk when de boss strollz past, then goes rite
    bak ta her sneakee wayz when he's outta site.....oh, N de noe anonymous commintz... iza GOOD thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carlos, your house looks furry clean to us. You should see this dump....oops here comes mom bean....this palace needs dusting MOL

    It takes a lot of training and a lot of pawtience but she will bend to your will...sometimes!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL! Humans work in the strangest ways. Keep her in line, Carlos!

    ReplyDelete