Tuesday 19 May 2015

Busy times


My secretary has told me that she will be very busy for a while now, and she has applied for a leave of absence from her blogging tasks for a few days. I was nice and granted it to her. I've heard that they would be building me a bigger cottage to the lake, so I better be reasonable with her and give some time for that process. I'm pretty excited about it. Of course the new hut could have been bigger (I have to share it with my staff anyway you know), but I guess I have to be thankful for any improvement. 

Thank you for all your nice and funny comments, it's always so nice to read them.

But I'll be offline for a while now, see you again sooner than later!

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off Carlos! I hope that your secretary is able to get everything done that she needs to get done. I can't wait to see your new cottage.
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna miss you Carlos! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think building a bigger lake cottage is a good endeavor - allowing a leave of absence for that seems appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....best fishes two de staff with de cottage; az long az they R a ware itz FOR EWE
    ...its all good....plus make sure they puts in a FISH tank !! bee well N bee safe N see ewe soon

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooow so sad so cute cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will accept your absence since the building is for your benefit :)
    We look forward to seeing you at your bigger cottage Carlos.
    We'll miss you, so hurry back :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun Carlos but stay out the way of the workers..they carry scary things around!

    See you soon.
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurry back, I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll see you soon, Carlos. We bet you'll have some good stories to tell us when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come back soon! I'm sure you will be able to lend a helping paw in the work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww we are waiting desperately. please come back as early as possible. Adopt a dog

    ReplyDelete