Monday 22 June 2015

Oopsie!

Hello again! Long time no see kind of a hello. Well, not that long but anyways. 

This time I have to admit that my secretary had a good reason to pass a day without blogging. You know, it kind of happened that I ran away at the lake cottage and stayed "under cover" almost one entire night... 

I had been behaving very well, staying close to them even though I was able to escape my harness a couple of times. But yesterday evening when I knew it was time to go inside that small tiny cottage to spend the night with my staff (I don't like it that much), I had my change and went for a little walk. My staff couldn't find me anywhere, and I'm not going to go into details on where I was. You know, what happens in the woods stays in the woods... I know I got them quite upset, especially the kids, but I couldn't help my wild nature (still not eating fresh dead live real fish, so I had to compensate!). The secretary was searching for me late into the night, although she did wish that I would come to my senses and return to my canned food and kibble by the morning. But she admits that she began to worry since I was NOWHERE to be seen or heard.  

Well, she woke up very early in the morning, and went to check on the food bowl she had left on the terrace for me. She noticed that I had been there (so I got hungry!!), and she went to check under the cottage which had turned out to be my most favorite spot. There I was!! She was overjoyed! I purred and let her pet me, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. She had to grab my harness and eventually my tail to get me back, and I noticed she wasn't giving up that easily either...

So we were reunited, and I guess it's a good thing. I can tell I was exhausted today after my nighttime adventures... I even slept on the bushes like a log, slept all through the drive back home, and as you can see I'm still sleeping back home!!


Well, I guess I'll be well rested by the time my staff goes to bed! I can keep them entertained all through the night!!

It's so good to be a cat!

6 comments:

  1. It must have been a great adventure! My human would freak out if I did that, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood...inn deed .... never give way ta ANY sekrit ...even if ewe dee side fresh reel live deaded fish iz de next best thing again....
    N yur secretarry puts 12 perch in yur food dish ....aza bribe.....

    glad yur home tho dood....there could be BEARZ out ther in de woods ...salmon steelin bearz.....N like....well, glad yur home ♥♥♥ prob ablee best knot ta try that again .....ore ya wont get ta go back two de cottage...ya noe ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pawsome adventure!
    Our mom would freak out if one of us did that.
    Good that you are back home and safe.
    We're sure you will be most entertaining at 3AM ;)
    MOL!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos, we bet that was fun...but we really think you should stay close to home. :_)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We is furry glad you didn't get too far away from your beans, We can't imagine staying outside all night...you must be furry brave.

    Enjoy your rest Carlos and your beans!
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are OK, be a good kitty.

    ReplyDelete