Friday 16 October 2015

Friyay!!


I have now tested all the newly placed beds in the house, and they seem totally usable. Like this one, works just fine for me, especially when I rest my famous skinny butt on a human's soft pillow.

I'm still making some adjustments on my nightly routines, which makes me a bit restless during the human's bedtime. Well, that's what happens if you mess with the kitty's routines and The Order Of The Kitty's House.

Happy Friyay friends, stay wild and keep your humans guessing!!

3 comments:

  1. You are right!
    Kitty routines must be recognized when changes are made.
    Since you were not consulted, then all must suffer the consequences.
    We like your skinny butt on the pillow...MOL!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sure you'll get a new routine down fast, Carlos. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...ya noe....that lion fotoz ther total lee rocks...just sayin.....any way, glad yur gettin ta test out all de new bedz....ya hafta bee like that goldee locks & de bearz storee...& find one thatz just rite.......then stix with it !!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete