Wednesday 6 January 2016

But baby it's freakishly cold outside...

Friends, we have -27 celsius here. I'm not amused at all.


Allthough I'm a tough Finnish cat and went outside on the terrace 2,5 times! Mom was taking the duvets and pillows out to hang, you know there is no dust bug in the world that would survive crispy Finnish -27 C for very long. So while she was using the door, I was there like always waiting for a change to get out. Well, this time mom let me! Just like that! I guess she knew what would happen, I stood there something like 20 seconds and wanted back in.... But as you know how well cats handle closed doors, I wanted to be sure if it STILL was as cold as the last time, and wanted to go out again. Same thing happened. Mom thought that I had gotten that out of my system for now. Well I had for a while. But you know I have to REALLY be sure... So the third time the door opened, I took a look outside, and decided it really  was too cold for me.


Let's hope this doesn't last too long...

4 comments:

  1. dood....27 bee low zee roh iz inn sane .....just stay in...til like spring....if we had 27 bee low zee roh we wood find a place ta moove two til it got ta bee at leest.... 15 above ☺☺☺☺


    ♥♥♥♥ stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You is a brave boy Carlos! We thinks it would be a better idea to stay indoors until it warms up some.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete