Thursday 28 January 2016

Cheek to cheek


Sometimes I get all cuddly and sweet with the kids. And sometimes we chase each others around the house.

Anyways, mom wanted to ask you my dear readers, do you have any experience of GPS cat locators? It seems my staff is planning on getting me one for the summer, so that I would't get lost at the cottage. I'm not sure what to think; is it a gesture of love and caring, or is it a violation of the kitty's free will and rights of being able to wander off where ever we feel like? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. dood....yea two de last part

    N whooz ta say; if yur out fishin for reel live dead fish
    N itz 198 in de shade N ya take yur collar off
    N it fallz in two de lake anda fish findz it & throwz it bak on shore
    N a bear findz it & putz it on his leg

    then yur staf iz trackin a bear...
    N thatz KNOT a....good.....thing

    sew by KNOT gettin a collar...yur savin ther lives !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human thinks this is a great idea - me, I am not so sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have no experience with GPS...though it does sound like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we would not want to be lost and left behind,
    so maybe GPS is a good thing.
    Besides, you never know when you could get stuck somewhere and need to be rescued!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete