Friday 24 June 2016

A magic door and a tired kitty

Friends, I've noticed that the door to our lake cottage is very special. It is opened for me every time when I meow close to it. I can go out, but I can also come in if I feel like it! At home the doors don't work like that.


This is a fuzzy picture of me coming in. The funny thing is, that now that I have the freedom to go out, I have wanted to be inside the cottage quite a lot! This lake life makes a kitty pretty tired!


I've been nappig inside a lot, so I think I'll be good and ready for some action right around the midnight! After all, it is the midsummer's eve tonight!


1 comment:

  1. dood...lake life makes ya tired coz itz all that fresh fish smell !!
    hope ya hada grate week on end & ya catched 90 mize & 83 perch ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete